Aluminum Tilt-in Single Hung Window
Single hung windows are smooth single vertical operable sashes.
Aluminum Series T5102 Key Window Benefits
- 20 micron anodizing thickness provides long-lasting finish and consistent color
- Even sight lines for a balanced look
- Frame and sashes are mechanically fastened for additional support and structural integrity
- Reinforced non-hollow sill for superior strength
- Integral pull rail for easy operation of moving sash
- Single Hung models allow operating sash to tilt in for safe and convenient cleaning from inside the home
- Hung models feature coils balance system which delivers superior capability to operate a heavy sash effortlessly
- Weep hole covers prevent debris from obstructing the drainage system and provide an aesthetic look
- Standard Duralite spacer enhances thermal performance of glass components
- 1” dual pane insulated glass unit featuring LoE3 glass is standard
- Argon gas filled glass chambers for increased energy savings are standard for all glass packages
- Optional Super spacer with a secondary butyl seal provides a secure IG seal
- Screen: Includes standard screen
Features & Options
Automatic lock for tilt-in single hung windows allows to close and lock with one simple click, and an integral pull rail built into the frame for easy operation.
- Autolock handle for slider and hung models
- Integral lift rail
- Hardware colors to match frame
- Constant force coils balance system
Handle & Lock Palette
Double Weather Stripping
Full double weather stripping helps prevent elements infiltration.
Window Weep Holes
Weep holes effectively prevent debris obstruction and allow for proper water drainage.
For a unique look our Aluminum windows and doors are available in several colors that will complement the look of your home. Actual color may vary from representation.
- High performance anodization
- Corrosion resistant
- High heat tolerance
Our triple pane insulated glass unit consists of three layers of glass sealed with Duralite spacers. Inner glass chambers are filled with argon gas.
Along with better home insulation, a triple pane window is among the very best choices for an energy efficient home. Stop energy from escaping through inefficient windows, upgrade to new GS Series windows today!
- 2 LoE3 glass panes for maximum energy savings
- 2 inner chambers are filled with argon gas
- Increased air space improves sound reduction efficacy
- Patio door insulated glass units feature thicker glass
DuraPane laminated glass is an innovative glazing system similar to automobile windshield glass, consisting of a plastic safety interlayer placed between two sheets of glass on one of the glass panes of the insulated glass unit.
DuraPane laminated glass has excellent sound reduction properties, making it a great choice for areas with high noise levels.
- Impact resistant glass panels
- STC ratings using DuraPane can reach levels up to 34-36 (Individual product ratings may vary due to window size and glass options)
Glass Tint & Texture
Our variety of pattern glass designs are the preferred options for bathrooms, add character, privacy and dimension to windows or doors. Bronze and grey glass are available. Other glass patterns available upon request. Please contact your Value Sales Representative for more details.
Add an elegant element to your windows and doors with a grid design. With several patterns to choose from and the benefit of having the grids placed inside the insulated glass unit, cleaning your windows is easy and convenient.
For a full collection of grid patterns & configurations, please contact your local Value Windows & Doors dealer.
For replacement applications. The replacement flange allows for convenient installation with no need to break out stucco.
For replacement applications. Block with sloped sill adapter is also available.
For new construction applications. This frame type allows targeted installation in a newly created opening.